JOIN OUR TEAM
let’s start something together
Computer Hardware Technician
We are seeking a technically skilled candidate with good problem-solving ability for the position of Computer Hardware Technician. The applicant must be A+ certified, and will be responsible to configure and test HPE and Dell business computers, options, and peripherals. This position will also be responsible for troubleshooting all hardware related problems as well as researching and answering hardware configuration and other product questions.
• Configure, test, repair, and teardown of Business Computers, Options and Peripherals.
• Troubleshooting all hardware related problems.
• Maintain timely and accurate logs with product documentation.
• Research and answer hardware configuration and other product questions.
• Configure Business Class Servers.
• Product identification, labeling, and verification.
• Strict adherence to processes, work, and safety instructions.
• Work together with Production Manager to maintain efficient workflow.
• Maintain an efficient, clean, and safe work area.
Skills and Requirements
• A+ Certification is a must with minimum one-year experience.
• Technical background with Computer Industry experience.
• Works well with others, team player, self-starter, consistent, and disciplined.
• Must be able to lift 70 lbs.
• Requires periods of time where standing, bending, kneeling is required.
Don’t miss out, join us today!